Home Schooling

BTK Building

596 North Westgate Drive
Grand Junction, CO 81505


Phone Number

Denice Cording-Laird

Executive Assistant Academic Options

Parents or guardians who are planning to home-school their student need to register their intent with District 51 or another school district in the state of Colorado.

Information booklet "Home-Based Education Information Booklet for Parents and Guardians" and the Intent to Home School registration forms are available at the Emerson Building.